ACX Music is growing and looking for new creative talent!
UFC Ultimate Sound is the first-ever music and entertainment platform which allows UFC athletes to directly connect with fans around the world through music and content. With our recent launch of UFC Ultimate Sound in the US market, we are growing our footprint and expanding into new regions.
ARE YOU OUR NEW CTO?
Take full ownership of current and future products with responsibility for identifying, planning for, and executing the product roadmap in cooperation with our best-in-class development outsourcing partner. You´ll be working together to nurturing strategies, customer success, support, interface improvements, customer journeys, and more. Within this role, you´ll get to work on the full spectra of products and be involved in all aspects from idea to execution.
A Sneak peak into your daily operations
You´ll work closely with the UFC Ultimate Sound core team to oversee and further develop the technical side of UFC Ultimate Sound app across the iOS- and Android ecosystem. Your key focus is to ease usage of the app for users, streamline campaigns with technical improvements and innovations, develop our app UX/UI through new features and collaborate with our technical app provider. You´ll also be involved with additional existing and future projects within the ACX-portfolio.
- Participate in developing future-proof and sustainable digital products, platforms and applications in a growth-oriented environment.
- Leading and coaching a high-performing team with our brand manager, designers and developers. You will also be expected to help grow the product organization.
- Being the go-to-person for technical-related items across all products and projects.
- Develop and execute a roadmap strategy to strengthen our products across iOS and Android with solid understanding of the App Store Connect and Google Play Console space.
- Being a central part of our decision-making to drive innovation and knowledge across our organization.
- Execute technical builds together with Head of Marketing to drive conversion and customer satisfaction such as nurturing programs, user onboarding, affiliate incentives and smart links.
- Being the point-of-contact towards our technical providers and take lead on driving improvements, build new features and accomplish positive change.
- Looking into technical support cases together with our Brand Manager.
- Experience with the full spectra of app development, including App Store Connect, Google Play Console, Firebase, TestFlight, App Annie, CleverTap and/or similar software’s.
- Ability of analyze app usage, paths and consumer journeys to create powerful builds and improvements across the interface.
- Great understanding of frontend and backend development processes.
- Great understanding of subscription based B2C platforms including payment processes, free trial structure and frictionless registration.
- Experienced in combining new technology with user experiences.
- You are a transformational leader that drives higher software delivery and organizational performance.
We’re looking for a person who loves music and enjoys sports. A creative tech-head by heart with vibrating energy and passion for interacting with others. Someone who loves being in the center of improvements, finding solutions and always pushing ahead. We are looking for a driving force with a head popping of big and small ideas that finds inspiration, energy, and solutions from both within and from the outside world. A team player who wants to join an entrepreneurial company and has solid communication skills in English.
Why you want this job?
- True Purpose – Explore your strengths and grow together. We want you to do what you do best, then share it. To us, that’s true purpose and meaning with going to work.
- Absolute Passion – Our office vibrates, and at ACX Music you´ll find a bunch of creative minds who truly believe that music is our one universal language.
- Great Culture – Get the possibility to Own Your Own Work. Take full responsibility within your field of expertise –and enjoy the freedom of doing it your own way.
- The position is based at our Oslo Office in the middle of the city centre, close to Nationaltheatret.
- We´ll run interviews ongoingly and candidates will need to go through a background check.
- Please contact Philip Lingman at +47 40 40 26 27 for any related inquiries.