ACX Music is growing and looking for new creative talent!
UFC Ultimate Sound is the first ever music streaming app which allows UFC athletes to directly connect with fans around the world through music and content. With our recent launch of UFC Ultimate Sound in the US market, we are growing our footprint and expanding into new regions.
Join our content engine with your creative force and ideas. As an operative Content Manager, you`ll come up with great ideas and turn them into engaging content. You`ll work with a great team and agencies in Oslo/Norway, London/UK and Los Angeles/US. We have a hands-on approach from idea generation to publishing, which means that you will be involved in all aspects from start to execution. This position reports to our Marketing Manager.
We`re looking for the person who loves music and enjoys sports. A person who wears the camera and headphones as accessories, loves to edit videos, tell a story and work with copy writing. A head popping with big and small ideas that finds inspiration, energy and solutions from both within and from the outside world. A team-player who wants to join an entrepreneurial company and has solid communication skills in Norwegian and English.
Sounds interesting? Show us your best work, rather than explaining it. We look forward to meeting you.
- Produce, publish and optimize content on multiple digital platforms, including our UFC Ultimate Sound Site, In-App and Socials.
- Develop, coordinate and execute ideas based on top-level strategy and direction.
- Work closely with our partners and agencies to create engaging content on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
- Editorial responsibility of copywriting and publishing articles on site.
- Technical responsibility, together with Marketing Manager, on SEO, Paid Ads, Analytics and Facebook Business Manager.
- Responsible of coordinating and developing our content pipeline with top-quality content – with an edge.
- Bachelor or Master within marketing, communication or other relevant field (lack of educational background could be replaced with longer experience).
- Marketing knowledge with focus on B2C within Music, Sports and Global Brands.
- You have a portfolio of previous work within content production such as filming, video editing, copywriting, Social Media Management or similar.
- Experienced working with Motion Graphics, Animations, 3D effects or Film Productions is preferred, but not a requirement.
- Copywriter skills with excellent English knowledge, especially in written form.
- Editor with a proven record of creating engaging content such as videos, podcasts, interviews, running your own YouTube-channel or similar.
- Familiarity with various Social Media Platforms and their different functionalities.
- Familiarity with Google Analytics, Hootsuite, Facebook Business Manager, WordPress or other CMS tools.
Why you want this job?
- True Purpose – Explore your strengths and grow together. We want you to do what you do best – then share it. To us, that’s true purpose and meaning with going to work.
- Absolute Passion – Our office vibrates, and at ACX Music you´ll find a bunch of creative minds who truly believe that music is our one universal language.
- Great Culture – Get the possibility to Own Your Own Work. Take full responsibility within your field of expertise –and enjoy the freedom of doing it your own way.
- The position is based at our Oslo Office in the middle of the city centre, close to Nationaltheatret.
- We´ll have interviews on a rolling basis until we find the right candidate.
- Candidates need to go through a background check.
- Please contact Philip Lingman at +47 40 40 26 27 for any related enquiries.