ACX Music is growing and looking for new creative talent!
UFC Ultimate Sound is the first-ever music streaming app which allows UFC athletes to directly connect with fans around the world through music and content. With our recent launch of UFC Ultimate Sound in the US market, we are growing our footprint and expanding into new regions.
ARE YOU OUR NEXT Content PRODUCER?
Become the center of our content production where you’ll plan and execute your own productions for social- and digital channels. To succeed, you’ll need a creative flair, edge, and the ability to produce top-quality content at a rapid pace. You’ll have the creative freedom to come up with new ideas for video, imageries, ads, and other creatives. You’ll be developing engaging content covering all the action within the world of UFC- from UFC events to videos from our UFC athlete ambassadors and featured artists. And it’s all done through the lens of music.
A Sneak peak into your daily operations
You’ll work closely with the Social Media Manager to run and support the UFC Ultimate Sound social channels both through organic and paid- including Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and more. Your key focus is to provide engaging, authentic content through great storytelling. You also understand how to deliver a message through images, videos, audio and how it plays together to deliver a strong piece of communication.
You’ll also be responsible for publishing content, driving daily dialogues on socials, supporting our paid media efforts, and more together with the Social Media Manager. You’ll work within our UFC Ultimate Sound Core Team and collaborating with our social media- and brand manager to secure the stacked content pipeline toward social and in-app.
- Create great content for the app, social, and paid media – including research, concept-, script-, and storyline development, post-production, and more.
- Securing a stacked content pipeline with relevant and authentic content, optimized for each platform.
- Bring our existing content library to life by finding new angles and smart ways of recycling material from events, athletes, artists, and other projects.
- Analyze content performance to optimize content across the app, social, and paid media.
- Work together with our Social Media Manager to run our social and paid media efforts.
- Deeply passionate and experienced within video production, editing, and graphical design to create content independently. Familiar with video editing software such as Adobe Premiere Pro or Final Cut Pro, and photo editing software such as Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, and/or similar.
- Passioned about production, music, and sports with a creative edge and personal flair. A storyteller who loves to come up with new ideas, sees the opportunity, and understands what triggers people.
- Great understanding of how to leverage UFC athletes, artists, and other key influencers and turn it into authentic and engaging content across all our channels.
- Strong project management skills to overhold deadlines and create content seamlessly.
- You love speed and high tempo, with the ability to change direction quickly.
- Structured, professional, humoristic, passionate, and a strong team player.
- Fluent in English with the ability to create engaging captions for social flawlessly on a daily basis.
Preferred – not required
- Experience with social media management (owned, earned, and paid channels).
- Experience with nurturing strong relationships with communities across social media.
- Deep understanding, experience, and interest in music and/or sports.
- Holds a bachelor within a creative field that touches on production/digital creation such as video and/or graphical design. Solid work experience may be supplementary.
- Familiarity with Social Media Management Platforms (Later, Buffer, Hootsuite, ++), Facebook Business Manager/Business suite, or Google ads.
We’re looking for a person who loves music and enjoys sports. A creative storyteller by heart with vibrating energy and passion for interacting with others. Someone who understands the power of social, how to speak to fans in a correct way, what makes them tick, and what triggers them to interact. We are looking for a driving force with a head popping of big and small ideas that finds inspiration, energy, and solutions from both within and from the outside world. A team player who wants to join an entrepreneurial company and has solid communication skills in English.
Why you want this job?
- True Purpose – Explore your strengths and grow together. We want you to do what you do best, then share it. To us, that’s true purpose and meaning with going to work.
- Absolute Passion – Our office vibrates, and at ACX Music you´ll find a bunch of creative minds who truly believe that music is our one universal language.
- Great Culture – Get the possibility to Own Your Own Work. Take full responsibility within your field of expertise –and enjoy the freedom of doing it your own way.
- The position is based at our Oslo Office in the middle of the city centre, close to Nationaltheatret.
- We´ll run interviews ongoingly and candidates will need to go through a background check.
- Please contact Philip Lingman at +47 40 40 26 27 for any related inquiries.