ACX Music is growing and looking for new creative talentS!
Our newest product, UFC Ultimate Sound, is the first ever music streaming app which allows UFC athletes to directly connect with fans around the world through music and content. With our recent launch of UFC Ultimate Sound in the US market, we are growing our footprint and expanding into new regions.
WE are now looking for a new team member as a product manager.
Take full ownership of current and future products with responsibility for identifying, planning for and executing the features roadmap in cooperation with our best-in-class development outsourcing partner. You´ll be working together on nurturing strategies, customer success, support, interface improvements, customer journeys and more. Within this role you´ll get to work on the full spectra of products and be involved in all aspects from idea to execution.
We´re looking for a person who loves music and enjoys sports. A person who is passionate about delivering the best app experience possible, to as many people as possible. Someone who has a deeper understanding of what makes an app successful, attractive and user-friendly. In addition, you understand how to build strong relationship with our users and maintain a great experience.
We are looking for a driving force with a head popping of big and small ideas that finds inspiration, energy and solutions from both within and from the outside world. A team-player who wants to join an entrepreneurial company and has solid communication skills in English. Someone who has experience with the product development cycle of new feature implementations, bug fixing, beta-testing and release management.
Ready for the next step of your career?
Want to become our go-to-person with 100% ownership to our products? This position lets you define and coordinate the functional aspects of feature development through to the customer impact in the final products. With a seamless insight into both worlds, you´ll be able to take full ownership and move quickly.
Sounds interesting? Apply today and show us your best work, rather than explaining it. We look forward to be meeting you.
- Central role of driving the product forward and facilitating the growth of our solutions from a product-perspective.
- Develop and execute a Product Roadmap Strategy to shape the direction of the product through iOS and Android platforms.
- Define product deliverables, requirements and determine implementations.
- Nurture customer relationships including new user onboarding and developing a long-term relationship through multiple nurturing programs.
- Run our day-to-day operations from a product-perspective as a part of the Products Team including coordinating on new releases, updates, integrations etc.
Responsible for Product Support, handling all cases and inquiries to secure customer success.
- +3 years experience with B2C Product Management. App Development experience is preferred but not a requirement.
Ability of analyzing usage, paths and journeys of our consumers and translate this into powerful builds and improvements on interface.
Great understanding of frontend and backend development processes.
Great understanding of subscription based B2C platforms including payment processes, free trial structure and frictionless registration.
Experienced in combining new technology with user experiences.
Not necessary skillsets, but highly advantageous
- Experience in App Development within a given framework and finding smart ways of leverage this together with our technical partners.
- Familiar with programming & coding.
- Experienced in working on app- and/or music platforms.
Why you want this job?
- True Purpose – Explore your strengths and grow together. We want you to do what you do best, then share it. To us, that’s true purpose and meaning with going to work.
- Absolute Passion – Our office vibrates, and at ACX Music you´ll find a bunch of creative minds who truly believe that music is our one universal language.
- Great Culture – Get the possibility to Own Your Own Work. Take full responsibility within your field of expertise –and enjoy the freedom of doing it your own way.
- The position is based at our Oslo Office in the middle of the city centre, close to Nationaltheatret
- We´ll run interviews ongoingly and candidates will need to go through a background check.
- Please contact Philip Lingman at +47 40 40 26 27 for any related enquiries.