ACX Music is a disruptive, creative, energetic entertainment company with a global presence. Based in Oslo, Norway ACX Music has partnered with the world’s fastest-growing professional sports organization UFC to blend music and custom content into the sport, highlighting the power of music within the athletes’ professional and personal lives.
This position will be in the United States, preferably in Las Vegas.
In this role, the Social Media Manager will be responsible for the management of the companies’ interactions via social media. Accountable for implementing strategic and tactical programs for the company and partnership. Duties include, but are not limited to, data analysis, trend identification, consumer interactions and behaviors, planning & execution of digital campaigns, paid social media and organic, and working with marketing, production, and management team to create custom content.
- Oversee day-to-day management of campaigns and ensure brand consistency.
- Facilitate scaling brand and company awareness through various social media channels.
- Work with brand & partner to create and implement social media strategies monthly.
- Ensure brand consistency in copy through tone, voice, and terminology.
- Supervise all aspects of social media interaction between customers and the company, and ensure a positive customer service experience.
- Create actionable plans to both grow and maintain followers through popular social media platforms such as Instagram, TikTok, Snapchat, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
- Ensure progress on all platforms by using analytical tools such as Google Analytics and others.
- Oversee the creation and implementation of the monthly editorial calendar which includes monthly sales objectives and initiatives.
Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. The mindset of a creative, experience in start-ups, and comfortable with working across global time zones.
- 3-5 years of social media management experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, journalism, public relations, or related field.
- Professional certification in Google Analytics & Google AdWords is strongly preferred.
- Proficient in using multi-social posting programs such as Hootsuite and HubSpot.
- Strong computer skills using Microsoft Office and Adobe Suites.
- General knowledge of Search Engine Optimization and internet ranking for web content.
- Relevant experience in determining a target audience and how to cater unique marketing campaigns to capture their attention.
- Strong understanding of marketing strategy and how to effortlessly utilize these concepts throughout various forms of outreach.
- Ability to manage and supervise a diverse group of employees and simultaneously work toward many company initiatives at once.
- Past experience working with various agencies.
- Experience with budgets and budget responsibility.
- Knowledge of production terminology and techniques.